Tag Archives: change

20141227 Ethical Leadership – Quantum Physics of Beliefs

Because leaders are role models whether they choose to be or not, they set the tone for the ethical stance of their individual followers, of the organization or group they lead, and, to some extent, of the larger community. Read More »

How Do You Unlock the Barriers to Your Potential?

Scientific experiments reveal that we use only 10% of our brain capacity. Scientists also tell us that humanity is only using 10% of its DNA. Psychologists tell us that we are only 10% conscious. Most people are not aware of the other 90% of their thoughts. They are buried in our subconscious yet they affect everything about us. We are ... Read More »

How Do You Develop Peak Performers?

A financial analyst once asked Herb Kelleher, Co Founder of Southwest Airlines “… if he was afraid of losing control of his organization.” Herb told him that he never had control, and he never wanted it. In his words, “If you create an environment where the people truly participate, you don’t need control. They know what needs to be done ... Read More »

As A Leader, Am I Holding Myself Accountable?

Several leaders I know are fond of saying “We have to hold our people accountable.” I think the process of making sure people need to step up to responsibility is a good one, but it really needs to start at the top. Unfortunately, I see many top leaders failing to hold themselves accountable first. Let’s envision a plant manager who ... Read More »

SiteLock 66